All terms initially capitalized shall have the meaning set forth in the Terms and Conditions, of which this Privacy Statement is an integral part. For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "corporate affiliates" means any entity or joint venture that is wholly or partially owned or controlled by Quatrro. "Business partners" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services, or information. "Personal Information" means information which identifies you as an individual, such as your name, telephone number, and email address.
Quatrro services are aimed at providing Mortgage loan processing services to its business partners. The users of this service may provide their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we will use reasonable efforts to maintain and use this Personal Information responsibly. This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Information that is obtained by various applications & portals whether through electronic or print communications.
This Privacy Statement applies to Personal Information collected from persons employed by or otherwise affiliated with Quatrro's customers, prospective customers, any persons that visit Quatrro's Website, Qprism portal, Crystal Ball Portal and Eagle Eye and persons who receive commercial communications sent on behalf of Quatrro.
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children provided though third party services, for example, communications services or social media, even if the information is provided to a Quatrro employee or partner. Quatrro does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any third party services and, therefore, Quatrro specifically disclaims any liability with regard to third party services and any actions resulting from your participation in any third party services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Quatrro spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Quatrro.
Sensitive personal data or information
Any information which is freely available or accessible in public domain any law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data and will not qualify for our safeguard and protection measures.
The user, by providing us with the details (while registration etc.) shall be assumed to have expressly consented to furnish such information to us of his/her own free will and also that he/she acknowledges the fact that the data furnished shall be retained in our database for as long as it is required for the purpose for which the information has been furnished. By providing the sensitive personal information, the user also acknowledges to be aware of the purpose for which the information has been furnished and will be utilized as such.
Qprism will not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the user to us.
How does QPrism, Crystal Ball and Eagle Eye Gather Personal Information?
Does Quatrro Disclose your Personal Information?
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Website. Quatrro does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties.
Withdrawal of Consent
You can anytime withdraw your consent for the retention and usage of his/her personal information. However, the user shall then, not be eligible to avail the service/s for which the information was furnished.
Quatrro is committed to having security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the data in our database. Quatrro has complied with reasonable security practices and procedures, and have a comprehensively documented information security programme and information securing policies.
Quatrro assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control.
What are My Responsibilities in Protecting My Personal Information?
1. Member account, password and security: If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. Do not provide Quatrro with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Quatrro immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. You are hereby forbidden to store under a data storage plan, any objectionable material pertaining to child pornography, pirated software, any document / media deemed illegal by any Federal, State or Local Court of law in United States. Under these circumstances, Quatrro will be bound to share your Personal Information with the relevant United States authorities, without incurring any kind of liability whatsoever. Quatrro will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Quatrro or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
When you create or change your account, we will send a message to the email address confirming the changes made and options you have chosen.
2. Forgotten, Lost or Stolen Information: If you have forgotten your password, we provide a mechanism that e-mails your password to you. Since the "forgot my password" feature sends your password to the email address that you used for registration, do not use an email address that can be accessed by others that you would not want to see or change your Quatrro account information.
What Are the Other Key Elements of Quatrro's Privacy Statement?
1. Onward Transfer: Quatrro may transfer your Personal Information to a third party that is acting as Quatrro's business partner, where the third party agrees in writing to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by this Privacy Statement or applicable law.
2. Access: You may correct, amend, or delete information through your account log-in where it is inaccurate.
3. Security: Quatrro takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Quatrro's Website and Portals has reasonable safeguards in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data you provide to us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, such as encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. In certain areas of Quatrro's Website and Portals, Quatrro uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to enhance the security of data transmissions. While Quatrro strives to protect your Personal Information it cannot ensure or warrant that the Personal Information or private communications you transmit to us will always remain private, and you do so at your own risk. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users. Quatrro urges you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
4. Data Integrity: Quatrro takes reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is not modified or corrupted.
5. Children: The Quatrro website does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit Personal Information from children under the age of 13 or send them requests for Personal Information.
6. Third Party Sites: Quatrro's Website and Portals may contain links to other sites operated or maintained by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such website. We will not share your personal information with third parties websites. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with a Quatrro logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Although Quatrro chooses its business partners carefully, Quatrro is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of third party or co-branded websites.
7. Enforcement: Quatrro periodically verifies that this Statement is accurate and, comprehensive for the information intended to be covered, prominently displayed, implemented, and in conformity with applicable privacy laws. We encourage interested persons to raise any concerns with us using the contact information above. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of Personal Information in accordance with the principles contained in this Privacy Statement. As an initial matter, Quatrro shall address each individual complaint regarding Quatrro compliance with this Statement. If the individual complaint cannot be resolved by Quatrro and the affected individual within thirty (30) days of the date of complaint, then Quatrro agrees to submit the dispute for dispute mediation, and, if necessary, resolution through binding arbitration through the use of JAMS, the American Arbitration Association, ADR/Equimar, or another U.S. based arbitration administrator to be selected by Quatrro.
Communications from Us
We reserve the right to send you certain communication including newsletters, e-mailers and notices, considered to be a part of our services; however if you do not wish to receive such communication from us, you can indicate your preference by following the instructions included in such communication or by emailing us at customerexperience@Quatrromortgage.com or you may contact us at 650-646-9771 or write to Quatrro Mortgage Inc., 1850 Parkway Pl #1100 Marietta, GA 30067, USA to opt-out.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to update or otherwise modify this Privacy Statement by posting such update or other modification at the Privacy page on the Website. Any update or other modification shall be effective immediately upon such posting. Accordingly, we encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to determine if it has been modified.
If you would like to contact for any reason regarding our privacy practices or have any questions about this Privacy Statement or this Website / Portal, or wish to review or update your Personal Information, then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us postal mail at the following address:
Quatrro Mortgage Inc.
1850 Parkway Pl #1100
Marietta, GA 30067, USA